Porsche 3D-Printed Body Form Bucket Seat Inserts for 911 (992) & Cayman / Boxster (982)
The “3D-printed body form full-bucket seat” is based on the lightweight full-bucket seat from Porsche and features a sandwich construction: a base support made from expanded polypropylene (EPP) is bonded to a breathable comfort layer consisting of a mixture of polyurethane-based materials made using additive manufacturing – in other words in a 3D-printer. The outer skin of the concept seat is made from “Racetex” and features a specific perforation pattern for climate control. Window panels provide a view of exposed color components in the 3D-printed lattice structure and give the full-bucket seat an unmistakable design.
The 3D-printed bodyform full bucket seat can be installed and removed in just a few movements. Compatible with both 3-point and 6-point seatbelts. Including practical transport bag.
The choice of the hardness of the seat cushion and backrest depends on the individual feeling and the desired purpose (e.g. race circuit or long-distance driving). The following recommendations can be used as a guide:
- Soft hardness level: Recommended for a body weight of up to approx. 80 kg.
- Medium hardness: Recommended for a body weight of approx. 60 kg to approx. 100 kg.
- Hardness level: Recommended for a body weight from approx. 70 kg.
- You are able to choose between three firmness levels (soft, medium, hard) for the comfort layer (#1 as shown in the picture)
- Bag for transport with printed PORSCHE lettering
- Original seat center to change back to standard cushion
- The visible grille elements on the cushion and backrest are available in various colors (#2 as shown in the picture)
Please note: Passenger seat is NOT an option for our market due to seat sensors. Only available for vehicles with full bucket seats and only for the DRIVER SEAT. The seat cushion and backrest of the seat already installed are replaced.
This is available only for 992 and 982.
- Shipping worldwide