The designer gaming chair for top performance and full back support: The RECARO x Porsche Gaming Chair, developed in cooperation with the long-standing company Recaro, is an exclusive, limited version of the RECARO Exo Platinum. High-quality materials and excellent workmanship make the gaming chair a true design piece and work of art. The colour scheme of the chair was designed by Studio F.A. Porsche, and based on the Porsche motorsport vehicles. As with the car seats, the front of the headrest is embroidered with the Porsche crest in the same location, while the back of the headrest bears the RECARO logo. The ergonomically optimized seat shell made of high-quality upholstery foam and breathable fabrics not only ensures optimal seat comfort, but also a pleasant seat climate at any temperature. The integrated anti-submarining seat ramp and the firm lumbar support also ensure a relaxed posture and relief for the back, even on long days of gaming or working at home. With the unique 5D armrest and its numerous adjustment options, you can quickly and easily find the position that is most comfortable. Thanks to the stepless adjustability, the seat height of the gaming chair can be custom adjusted at any time. The backrest can also be infinitely adjusted to one's personal seating needs using shifting wheels on the sides of the chair.
- Made in Germany. Limited to 911 units.
- Copolymer-reinforced seat castors for all floors.
- GS-certified (safety tested).
- Headrest with belt passages and Porsche crest.
- Height of arm rest from seat: 170 mm – 270 mm.
- Height of backrest from seat: 942 mm.
- High-quality aluminum base made of lightweight alloy.
- Ideal for gaming or as an office chair in the home office.
- Limited edition.
- Load capacity up to max. 150 kg.
- Made in Germany.
- Product weight: 26.6 kg.
- Seat depth: 450 mm.
- Seat height: 500 mm – 600 mm.
- Total height (min/max): 1,320 mm – 1,500 mm.
- Total seat width: 405 mm.
- Unique 5D armrest with aluminum support.
Material and care instructions
Material: 26% polyester/23% polypropylene/19% aluminum/15% steel/11% polyurethane/6% other materials
Care Instructions: You should vacuum the seat cover from time to time, selecting a medium level of suction power. Cautiously remove any stains by dabbing them as soon as possible with a suitable textile cleaning agent according to the instructions that accompany the cleaning agent. Avoid using force while rubbing the seat cover!